We’re ZGM. We are the largest, full-service agency in Alberta with over 100 employees based in Calgary and Edmonton. We’ve won both national and international awards. So, what does all this mean for you? It means we have depth. It means we have a great deal of talent and experience, and it means we are a great employer. ZGMers are curious; they aren’t afraid to speak their mind, and they come to work every day ready for the next challenge. We like to think we make a difference by delivering experiences and results for brands that value imagination and innovation - and we have a lot of fun doing it. Still not sure - check out our employee handbook here http://zgm.ca/careers/
For this opportunity, ZGM is looking for a resourceful and organized Media Manager in our Calgary office. Are you someone whose has know-how in all digital platforms, offline media, niche channels, and probably a few channels that haven’t been invented yet? But all this will be no sweat for a team player like you – surrounded by a strong and supportive media team, collaborating closely with disciplines from across the agency, and working to bring impactful results to our great clients.
Add in an incredibly supportive agency team, great compensation and benefits — it really is time to listen to those little thoughts telling you ‘there’s gotta be something better out there’.
· Lead and support the planning and buying of media on behalf of our clients
· Efficiently manage client budgets, adding value to their media investments
· Work as part of a collaborative team alongside all agency disciplines
· Develop and maintain client relationships
· Report on media performance and pull insights to optimize campaigns
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in an agency media position (previous retail marketing experience is an asset)
· Post-secondary education in business, marketing or communications
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated experience working as part of a collaborative team
Work in a fun, energetic environment that nurtures ideas and originality. We are looking for team players who are passionate, curious, positive, and courageous. Don’t believe us? Read our employee handbook here: https://zgm.ca/careers
If you have the experience and skills identified, you might just be perfect for us! Assuming of course you're also a team-player who is passionate about enhancing human experiences, staying curious, being generous, taking risks, and swinging for the fences. Sound interesting? Send us your resume and cover letter and tell us why you’d be a great fit for ZGM.
We at ZGM are committed to ensuring that all people, across age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, faith, and physical abilities, feel welcome and are represented in our decision making. We promise our staff, clients, and communities that we will never stop learning, sharing, and working toward becoming a more equitable organization.
Your application was submitted successfully.