MEDIA MANAGER – Calgary
Life’s too short not to love what you do and where you live.
If you’ve had those little thoughts in the back of your mind about there being something better out there listen to those thoughts - they’re right. ZGM is where people come to remember why they got into this business in the first place: to do something you enjoy doing with people you enjoy doing the work with. Our Calgary office also happens to be one of the most beautiful places to live with the Rocky Mountains only a one-hour drive away.
We’re looking for another Media Manager to join our team! Someone whose got know-how in all digital platforms, offline media, niche channels, and probably a few channels that haven’t been invented yet. But all this will be no sweat for a team player like you – surrounded by a strong and supportive media team, collaborating closely with disciplines from across the agency, and working to bring impactful results to our great clients.
Add in an incredibly supportive agency team, great compensation and benefits — it really is time to listen to those little thoughts telling you ‘there’s gotta be something better out there’.
· Lead and support the planning and buying of media on behalf of our clients
· Efficiently manage client budgets, adding value to their media investments
· Work as part of a collaborative team alongside all agency disciplines
· Develop and maintain client relationships
· Report on media performance and pull insights to optimize campaigns
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in an agency media position (previous retail marketing experience is an asset)
· Post-secondary education in business, marketing or communications
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated experience working as part of a collaborative team
Work in a fun, energetic environment that nurtures ideas and originality. We are looking for team players who are passionate, curious, positive, and courageous. Don’t believe us? Read our employee handbook here: https://zgm.ca/careers
Your application was submitted successfully.