DESIGNER/PRODUCTION ARTIST :
Our Storytelling Team is looking for someone to help bring our ideas to life across every medium in existence. We believe in helping good organizations make a greater mark on the world and we need someone to make those marks. We have a big team with many opportunities to work across a huge range of clients and categories. We need someone who lives for making our team and our clients look good. That can mean having an eye for what looks good. It can mean knowing how to use the Adobe Suite so well you can make anything look good. Or it can mean a contagious energy and positivity that spreads through the team and makes everyone feel unstoppable.
Is it you?
• You will have an integral design role in our Hospital Foundation Lotteries creative team – one of ZGM’s niche sectors of expertise. Visit https://zgm.ca/work/full-house-home-lottery to see some of our recent campaign work
• You’ll help with design execution and production of creative campaign and brand assets across all channels: print, digital, social
• You thrive in a collaborative creative environment and enjoy brainstorming with other designers, art directors and copywriters
• You are comfortable working within established visual brand guidelines and understand the importance of maintaining brand consistency and integrity
• A typical week could involve building out-of-home assets, designing a newsletter template, illustrating infographics, animating HTML5 banner ads, resizing print ads, uploading social ads in Creative Hub, and sketching out a video storyboard
• You can articulate and present thoughts and creative ideas
• You recognize all artwork must be built to a high standard of quality within appropriate software and ensure all files, digital and print, are executed properly for suppliers and partners
Here’s the type of person who’ll succeed:
• Graduate of recognized graphic design program (degree or diploma)
• 2 years of working experience as a graphic/production designer
• Portfolio demonstrating strong design fundamentals
• Keen on becoming specialized in the lotteries industry and taking ownerships as a design/production expert in this field
• An understanding of the different marketing channels and how to optimize each one
• Curiousity and passion for the industry and it’s ever-changing trends
• The ability to collaborate, take constructive criticism, and willingness to learn and develop design craft
• Cool under pressure – ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with tight deadlines
• Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Animate and Figma.
• Illustration and video experience is a bonus
To read more, check out our employee handbook here
Your application was submitted successfully.